|Study Guide to Masters and Bachelors Degree Courses|
|Online / Distance Learning MBA
Oxford Brookes University Business School
|Address||Wheatley Campus, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1HX, England|
|Tel. No.||+44 (0) 1865 485800|
|Fax No.||+44 (0) 1865 485802|
|Type of courses||MBA – Part time study - online, on-campus or a blend of both online and on-campus|
|Length of courses|| 30 months.
ACCA Members - 21 months.
|Date of commencement||March and September|
|Cost/fees||MBA (March 2015) - £14,000
ACCA Members MBA (March 2015) - £10,000
MBA (September 2015) - £14,560
ACCA Members MBA (September 2015) - £10,400
|Student grants||Self funding|
|Admission requirements|| MBA - Graduates (any discipline) or equivalent with minimum 3 years’ managerial work experience OR at least 7 years’ management experience if no degree.
ACCA Members - full members with 3 years’ managerial work experience.
|English Language requirements
(if English not first language)
|IELTS: minimum 6.5 overall (min. 6 in every element) or equivalent.|
|Ratio of National/Overseas students||Students from over 120 countries in Oxford Brookes University Business School
Students from over 40 countries on the MBA course.
|Ratio of men/women||60/40|
|Average age range||30-40|
|Contact for application|| MBA Team
The Oxford Brookes Global MBA will change the way you think and work. You can study at times which fit with your personal and career demands and apply your newly developed skills directly to the workplace.
• The Oxford Brookes Global MBA is ranked 7th in the world in the QS Distance Online MBA rankings 2014.
• The MBA programme is accredited by The Association of MBAs (AMBA).
• The Business School is renowned for providing the best teaching. The high standard of our courses is recognised and accredited by leading international and professional bodies who offer our students credit towards their qualifications.
• The School is a member of the UK's ABS (Association of Business Schools), EFMD (The European Foundation for Management Development) and an international member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
• The School offers taught full and part-time undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees.
Request For Further Information
To add detailed information on your school/university contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
Educate Abroad | email@example.com