SDA Bocconi School of Management
Executive Master in Luxury Management (EMiLUX)
The necessary luxury for your career development.
The Executive Master in Luxury Management (EMiLUX) is a post-experience, modular executive program, taught over 13 months. Participants without having to leave their job, will start opening doors they never knew were there, to meet their goals successfully.
EMiLUX aims at training managers and future leaders who want to know the code of this specific industry by providing them with a comprehensive framework of the luxury value-chain.
Participants in the program boost their skills and self-confidence, grow fast and become more significant contributors to their companies, as well as stronger and more internationally-oriented business leaders.
In partnership with ESSEC Business School
The Executive Master in Luxury Management is offered in partnership with ESSEC Business School to give you an even bigger range of opportunities, contacts and experiences.
EMiLUX is the Master for you if
• You want to become an executive in luxury business with enhanced perspectives
• You want to develop a deeper knowledge of international luxury market codes with a broadened mindset
• You want to make a career switch towards the luxury sector
• You want to experience top ranked Schools with connections worldwide
What EMiLUX can offer you
A unique opportunity to empower your career in luxury business and learn from two top Business Schools, recognized leaders in luxury education: SDA Bocconi School of Management and ESSEC Business School.
Benefits of choosing EMiLUX
Managing luxury Challenges
EMiLUX is designed with the utmost care to transmit to participants skills and abilities allowing for management of challenges between both modern aspirations and timeless aspects; between aesthetics, creativity and processes and business models.
Training future luxury leaders
Live a worldwide experience in Paris, Milano, Dubai, Singapore and Mumbai to develop global perspectives, a more strategic mindset and a deeper knowledge of international luxury markets.
European Heritage, Asian Insights
With real life examples, partecipants will discover careful blending and commitment to both heritage and passion for modernity. Participants will be exposed to the high growth market of Dubai and the lure of the middle-east.
Two lifetime Alumni networks
EMiLUX partecipants develop an international professional network second to none - being Alumni from two prestigious international Business Schools, they enhance their worldwide reach.
Experience life in Paris, Milano, Dubai, Singapore, Mumbai
The program benefits from the academic excellence, the expertise and the applied knowledge of our International Faculty, while showing participants completely different and new markets, new business models and new brands emerging from these 5 countries.
Structure and Courses
MODULE 1 - PARIS
15-20 October 2018
Foundations of Luxury Brand Management
• Cultural Models of Brand Building
• Understanding and Managing Brand Identity
• Key Success Factors of Luxury Brand Management
• Managing Brand Consistency and Business Objectives
• History and Evolution of Art and Cultural heritage
TOUR OF PARIS OF VERSAILLES
LUXURY TOUR IN CHAMPAGNE
MODULE 2 - MILANO
10-15 December 2018
Value Creation in Luxury Markets
• Designing and Executing Luxury Strategies
• Innovation and Luxury Products Ideation
• CSR in Luxury Companies
• Pricing and Merchandising Plan
LUXURY TOUR IN TUSCANY
MODULE 3 - DUBAI
09-14 February 2019
Go To Market
• Doing Business in Middle East
• International Growth of Luxury Brands
• Retail: Location and Retail Merchandising
RETAIL TOUR IN DUBAI
MODULE 4 - MILANO
1-6 Aprile 2019
Structuring and Managing the Value-Chain
• Operations Strategy and Counterfeiting
• Luxury Marketing & CRM
• Luxury Trademarks & Design
• Luxury Market Access: Cross-Border Tariffs and Regulation
ITALIAN BEAUTY TOUR
VISIT TO "SALONE DEL MOBILE" MILANO
MODULE 5 - PARIS
24-29 June 2019
Advanced Luxury Retail Management
• Management of Heritage Brand, Revitalization, Heritage Store
• Digital Transformation and the “connected store”
• Crafting and Managing the Experience of Luxury
• Luxury Brand Communication and Semiotics
RETAIL SAFARI IN PARIS
MODULE 6 - SINGAPORE
9-14 September 2019
Expansion of New Luxury Markets
• The Role of Emerging Market in the Luxury Industry
• Emerging Markets Luxury Brands
• Managing the Challenges of Multi-brand Conglomerate
• Asian Consumer Behavior & Experience Management
RETAIL TOUR IN SINGAPORE
MODULE 7 - MUMBAI
25-29 November 2019
Strategic Diagnosis and Business Opportunities
• Leadership Seminar
• Corporate Governance in Luxury Companies
• Strategic Analysis and Planning in Luxury Industries
• New Competitive Landscapes: India and Southeast Asia
Other courses offered by SDA Bocconi
Master in Arts Management and Administration
Master in Corporate Finance
Master Program in Fashion, Experience & Design Management
Master of Management in Food & Beverage
Global Executive MBA
Master of International Health Care Management, Economics and Policy
Executive Master in Marketing & Sales
Master in Public Administration
About SDA Bocconi School of Management
The leading School of Management in Italy and the only Italian School present in all of the most important International rankings (Financial Times, Bloomberg Businessweek, The Economist, Forbes), SDA Bocconi has established itself as a European leader in higher education.
SDA Bocconi School of Management is part of Università Bocconi, the first Italian University to grant a degree in economics. For over a century, Bocconi has played a leading role in Italy’s social and economic modernization.
SDA Bocconi has been engaged in the promotion and organization of executive education since 1971, with an International approach. The School’s vision of empowering life through knowledge and imagination lies behind its program offerings: Executive Education Open and Custom Programs, MBA and Master Programs, for the development of individuals, companies, institutions and economic systems.
Choosing SDA Bocconi and coming to Milano means choosing a vibrant environment, the entrepreneurial, financial and industrialized center of Italy, a doorway to Europe. In short, a wealth of international contacts and opportunities.
And Milano, of course, is culture, fashion, design, food and the art of living.
Latest SDA Bocconi Rankings
The leading School of Management in Italy and the only Italian School on the top of the charts of all main International Rankings, SDA Bocconi has established itself as a European leader in higher education.
Accreditation(s): AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS
#9 EU - #29 WW GLOBAL MBA RANKINGS 2018, FINANCIAL TIMES
#7 EU - #25 WW - Top MBAs for women 2018, FINANCIAL TIMES
#6EU EUROPEAN B-SCHOOLS RANKINGS 2017, FINANCIAL TIMES
#5 EU FULL-TIME MBA RANKING ,THE ECONOMIST - WHICH MBA 2017
#5 (1-YEAR, NON-US PROGRAMS) THE BEST INTERNATIONAL MBAS 2017, FORBES
#7EU NON US BEST INT’L BUSINESS SCHOOLS RANKINGS, BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK 2017
#10EU QS GLOBAL MBA RANKINGS QS - TOP MBA 2018