|Study Guide to Masters and Bachelors Degree Courses|
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Institute of Computer Science, Polish Academy of Sciences (IPI PAN)
|Address||IPI PAN – Study Programs, 5 Jana Kazimierza Str., Warsaw, Poland|
|Tel. No.||+48 501 692 856|
|Fax No.||+48 22 380 0510|
|Programme Director||Dr. Krzysztof Adamiec|
|Degree courses||One Year Part-Time Master of Business Administration Postgraduate Program in English|
|Type of course||MBA: Part-time; postgraduate; during one academic year: four sessions to complete four modules (duration of each module: 5 days) and the fifth session – for the MBA thesis defence and graduation.|
|Length of course||MBA: one academic year (two semesters)|
|Partneship schools||Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University|
|Date of commencement||January 2015|
|Accommodation||We offer assistance in finding a suitable accommodation solution.|
- no application fee
- the entry fee - 100 EUR
- entire program tuition fee - 4000 EUR (may be paid in two instalments of 2000 EUR each, payments are due before each semester)
- BA/BSc diploma (not necessarily in Economics or Business studies)
- young managers, junior associates, deputy- and vice- directors of various units as well as those without much business experience (or with none whatsoever) are welcome to apply
- no formal proof of English proficiency is required
1. Ratio of Men / Women: one-to-one |
2. Age range: 25 and older
|Name of contact person||
Dr. Krzysztof Adamiec |
Institute of Computer Science of the Polish Academy of Sciences
5 Jana Kazimierza Str.
Tel. +48 501 692 856
2. The postgraduate MBA studies last two semesters. At the end of the studies the students defend their MBA projects (20 – 40 pages). 4. The postgraduate MBA studies are based on a part-time format. There are two modules per semester. Each module lasts from 11.00 on Wednesday till 12.30 on Sunday (plus optional classes). As a rule, each course (subject) is taught 8 hours.
3. As a rule, there are four intakes per academic year: January, April, June and October.
4. The Institute of Computer Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences (in short IPI PAN) is the awarding institution. The Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University participates as an institution sending some of its representatives to teach selected courses/subjects and proposing some measures aiming at curriculum enhancement.
5. Lectures from the Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University may supervise MBA projects providing there will be students interested in such supervision and the representatives will agree to undertake such a responsibility. “
The cultural program will respond to the interests of MBA delegates and will feature what most delegates find fascinating. What delegates will do within the cultural program during a given module will be announced in advance. It is also possible to split the group and organize two parallel cultural events so that everybody goes to what he finds most interesting.
The Director of the Institute of Computer Science of the Polish Academy of Sciences is Professor Jacek Koronacki (in the picture).
Another governing body of the Institute is the Scientific Council which is chaired by Professor Andrzej Tarlecki.
The Institute has two Departments: Department of Theoretical Foundations of Computer Science (Head of the Department Professor Wojciech Penczek), and Department of Artificial Intelligence (Head of the Department Professor Jan Mielniczuk).
Institute of Computer Science,
Polish Academy of Sciences
Request For Further Information
To add detailed information on your school/university contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
Educate Abroad | email@example.com