About the School
Founded in 1957, the School of English Studies Folkestone is first choice for schools, companies, governments, universities, colleges and individuals.
· Winner of the 'Best Business in Kent' award.
· Winner of the 'Best Commercial/Industrial Premises' award.
· Official centre for the exams of Cambridge University and Oxford.
· Accredited by The British Council
· Member of ARELS, SCCI, IATEFL, SEAL, TSE & SOLG.
· Courses of 2 - 12 weeks all year round.
· Ideal location. Folkestone is not too big and not too small.
· Travel times: London 90 mins. France 35 mins. Canterbury 30 mins. London Gatwick 90 mins. London Heathrow 110 mins. Dover 15 mins. Eurotunnel 5 mins. Eurostar 20 mins.
· Three Computer Centres include internet, free use of email, training courses, Microsoft Office and latest software. Other facilities include 2 Listening Centres, library, theatre, bookshop, cafeteria, two common rooms, three gardens. Separate facilities for executives in 'state-of-the-art' executive centre. Separate centre for juniors.
· Alstom, Carrefour, Credit Suisse, Czech Government, Danish Environmental Protection, Deutsche BP, Hitachi, Nestlé, Price Waterhouse, Saudi Cairo Bank, Shell, Siemens, Toshiba Engineering Company, Volkswagen and 400 companies from over 50 countries choose SES Folkestone. Be successful like them.
· Accommodation in excellent host families located within easy walking distance of the school.