1. Information in the ceebd.co.uk portal is provided by the organisation or person to which it relates, otherwise it is generally regarded as public property.
2. Inclusion in the ceebd.co.uk portal does not imply endorsement of any product or service by the producers of the ceebd.co.uk portal.
3. the ceebd.co.uk portal declines all responsibility due to errors or omissions found in this web site. The advertisers are entirely and exclusively responsible for the information, illustrations, copy, etc., appearing in their advertisement entries. All complaints with regard to the aforesaid should be addressed to the advertiser concerned. It is not possible to accept any responsibility or liability for losses of any nature resulting from the use of information contained in EuroEducation Net and the Educate Abroad Directory
4. the ceebd.co.uk portal, does not warrant that information provided by third parties is correct.
5. This website provide links to other websites. These links are provided to help find additional information quickly and easily. The information on these sources are outside the ceebd.co.uk portal's control. It is the responsibility of users to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability, completeness and correctness of information found at these websites.
6. Although all reasonable efforts are made, there is no warranty that the the ceebd.co.uk portal website will be free of infection by viruses or any other manifesting, contaminating or destructive properties.
7. Some articles, reports and other elements making up the site may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this website.
8. The failure by the ceebd.co.uk portal to exercise any right or remedy shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to the ceebd.co.uk portal.
9. Use of this website indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions of the ceebd.co.uk portal
10. At any stage if you are dissatisfied with any portion of the ceebd.co.uk portal or it's services or any of the terms of services, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue the use of the ceebd.co.uk portal website.
11. Neither the ceebd.co.uk portal nor its employees, are responsible for any misrepresentations, which may be made by any third party, or for any dispute, which might arise between a consumer and a third party.