|Study Guide to Masters and Bachelors Degree Courses
The Economist MBA Fairs
You may already know that an MBA can you help you stay competitive and advance your career in today’s challenging economy. But how will you know which business school is right for you?
The Economist’s Which MBA? Online Fair connects you with dozens of business schools, all in one place at one time. Like a traditional MBA fair, candidates can meet business school representatives, gather information and compare programs, but with the Which MBA? Online Fair, you can do it from the convenience of your own home of office computer. Here’s what to expect:
Business school “virtual booths”
Browse dozens of business schools by clicking on their “virtual booths.” Inside each school’s booth, you will find three different areas:
• Reception: Here you can read the school’s profile and download brochures and other key pieces of information. You can also visit the school’s website, join its social networks and read testimonials.
• Chat room: By entering this room, you will be able to chat with admissions officers, alumni, professors and current students in a group or one-on-one discussion. View a list of scheduled chats by visiting the “Schedule” once you log in.
• Multimedia: In the multimedia area, you can watch videos and browse photos to get a better idea of what the school looks and feels like.
Several live webinars will also take place throughout the two-day fair. Visitors can see a schedule of webinars by clicking on “Schedule” once you log in.
These webinars are hosted by MBA admissions officers, deans, professors and Economist editors, offering you an inside look at specific programs and the MBA experience. Type in your questions and they will be answered live by the webinar host.
Live global sessions
• Submit your resume: You may upload your resume upon logging in. It will be visible to all business school representatives at the fair.
• Access additional resources: At the Information Desk, you can access a list of MBA resources including scholarship organizations, admissions and test prep consultants, MBA blogs and more.
• Take the compatibility profile: Answer a few questions to find the exhibiting schools that most closely match your preferences.
Copyright © EuroEducation