Master in International Relations and Diplomatic Affairs
School of Political Sciences, University of Bologna - Forlė Campus, Via Giacomo della Torre 1, 47121 Forlė, Italy
+39 0543 374 118
+39 0543 374 119
Type of course
Language of tuition
Length of course
Date of commencement
About 30 students
Student grants / Financial assistance
Full exemptions from tuition fees are offered to international students who enroll in the 1st year of International Politics and Markets curriculum. The University of Bologna offers study grants to International Students: Unibo Action 1 and 2.
Available thanks to local associations linked to the university helping students in finding accommodation
Exchange partner schools
Double Degree Programmes with the following partner schools:
- National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE) of Moscow
- Bologna Center of the Johns Hopkins university - School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)
Students’ mobility is fostered by various international opportunities offered by Erasmus+ programme, Overseas programme, bilateral agreements with academic institutions worldwide, such as Peoples Friendship University of Russia.
1. Ratio of National / Overseas students National 75% / Foreign students 25%
2. Ratio of Men / Women Man 25% Women 75%
3. Age range 24-26 years old
Major recruiters of graduates of our programmes
Private companies, trading associations, international organisations such as the European Union and the United Nations, international civil organisations, Think tanks and research institutes, communication companies, non-profit organisations.
- first cycle degree (bachelor level degree) in one of the following subject areas: anthropology, communication, culture, demography, economics, philosophy, geopolitics, law, literature, languages, political science, psychology, sociology, history, gender studies.
- have knowledge of the English language of at least B2 level
- have adequate personal competence and skills.
Prof. Loris Zanatta